ISO/TS 10303-1304:2005 specifies the application module for AP239 product status recording.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1304:2005:
- assignment of an observed state to an identified product or product group;
- assignment of an observed state to a connection, interface or other relationship between two products;
- relating an activity to the assignment of an observed state;
- assignment of a justification for an observed state;
- assignment of a location to a product or product group;
- assignment of an activity to the assessment of an observed state;
- addition of an product or product group to the context for an observation;
- association of a translation in a particular language of an observation and observation consequence.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2005-09
Edition : 1Number of pages : 13
Technical Committee:Industrial data