ISO/TS 10303-1304:2011 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1304: Application module: AP239 product status recording
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1304:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 product status recording.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1304:2011-10:
- assignment of an observed state to an identified product or product group;
- assignment of an observed state to a connection, interface or other relationship between two products;
- relating an activity to the assignment of an observed state;
- assignment of a justification for an observed state;
- assignment of a location to a product or product group;
- assignment of an activity to the assessment of an observed state;
- addition of an product or product group to the context for an observation;
- association of a translation in a particular language of an observation and observation consequence.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review