ISO/IEC 20115:2004 Preview
Information technology -- Telecommunications and information exchange between systems -- Private Integrated Services Network -- Use of QSIG for Message Centre Access (MCA) profile standard
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
The electronic version of this International Standard can be downloaded from the ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) web site
ISO/IEC 20115:2004 specifies the combination of base standards, together with the selection of appropriate options and parameter values, necessary to specify how QSIG/PSS1 can be used for Message Centre Access (MCA) procedures.
ISO/IEC 20115:2004 identifies the necessary or optional employment of particular functions, procedures and services for a
- Calling User to deposit messages for a Served User at a Message Centre,
- Served User to monitor the Served User's Mailbox for new messages,
- Served User to browse through the messages saved in the Served User's Mailbox,
- Served User to retrieve the messages saved in the Served User's Mailbox, and
- Served User to get connected to the Originator of a message or any other destination.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda