ISO/IEC 10179:1996/Amd.1:2003 specifies
- additional flow object classes for online display, and
- additional formatting areas for inline-display area and inter-line attachment area.
For clarification of some existing definitions in ISO/IEC 10179:1996, ISO/IEC 10179:1996/Amd.1:2003 adds the following annexes:
- Annex B; clarification of the existing types and symbols;
- Annex C; specification of formal public identifiers and their associated characteristics for various line breaking and line composition methods;
- Annex D; clarification of the grove plan and SGML property set;
- Annex E; clarification of the flow object classes and characteristics;
- Annex F; clarification of the values of characteristics.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2003-10
Edition : 1Number of pages : 100
Technical Committee:Document description and processing languages
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
ISO/IEC 10179:1996/Amd 1:2003