Information technology -- Database languages -- SQL multimedia and application packages -- Part 6: Data mining
This standard has been revised by ISO/IEC 13249-6:2006
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 specifies an interface for data mining to enable standard access to and storage and manipulation of typical data structures in data mining.
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 specifies
- user-defined types for the four major data mining functions
- association rules,
- and regression,
- routines to manipulate these user-defined types to allow
- setting parameters for mining activities,
- training of mining models,
- testing of mining models,
- and application of mining models,
- user-defined types for data structures common across these data mining functions to capture metadata for data mining input.
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 provides for interchange of data mining models so that models built on one system can be imported and deployed in other environments.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda