ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 specifies an interface for data mining to enable standard access to and storage and manipulation of typical data structures in data mining.
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 specifies
- user-defined types for the four major data mining functions
- association rules,
- and regression,
- routines to manipulate these user-defined types to allow
- setting parameters for mining activities,
- training of mining models,
- testing of mining models,
- and application of mining models,
- user-defined types for data structures common across these data mining functions to capture metadata for data mining input.
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 provides for interchange of data mining models so that models built on one system can be imported and deployed in other environments.
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2002-12
Версия : 1
Технический комитет:Data management and interchange