This document lists the International Standards which are currently available for the determination of the chemical composition of nickels, ferronickels and nickel alloys (see Clause 4).
It provides details on the range of application and gives the principle of the method described in each International Standard (see Clause 5).
Annex A shows graphical representations of the content ranges of the methods listed in this document:
- Figure A.1 represents the fields of application of the methods available for the three kinds of matrixes;
- Figure A.2 gives the content ranges of the methods for nickels;
- Figure A.3 gives the content ranges of the methods for ferronickels;
- Figure A.4 gives the content ranges of the methods for nickel alloys.
Annex B provides a bilingual key of the abbreviated terms used in the figures given in Annex A.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2021-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 23
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 155 Nickel and nickel alloys
- ICS :
- 77.120.40 Nickel, chromium and their alloys
Buy this standard
|std 1 124||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 124||Paper|
ISO/TR 4644:2021Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.