This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2023. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1827:2019 specifies the application module for Extruded structure cross section.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1827:2019:
- the cross section shape of an extruded structure perpendicular to the local centre line in the geometric representation;
- the internal cross section structure and composition;
- a covering for the cross section;
- twisting of components within the structure;
- items within the scope of application module General design connectivity, ISO/TS 10303-1844.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2019-11
Edition: 2Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …