ISO/TS 10303-1824:2019 specifies the application module for Change management.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1824:2019:
- identifying modifications of design data on an per entity instance level, including add, delete and modify;
- assigning such modifications to a particular work order or work request;
- linking modifications with current and previous designs of product versions;
- marking and approving design data on an per entity instance level as frozen;
- items within the scope of application module Approval, ISO/TS 10303-1012;
- items within the scope of application module Basic data representation, ISO/TS 10303-1773;
- items within the scope of application module Product version relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1020;
- items within the scope of application module Support resource, ISO/TS 10303-1800.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2019-11
Edition : 3Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …