ISO/TS 10303-1804:2019 specifies the application module for Product as individual assembly and test.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1804:2019:
- assembly of physically realized objects;
- results of testing physically realized objects including the activity that leads to the results;
- items within the scope of application module Activity, ISO/TS 10303-1047;
- items within the scope of application module Process plan, ISO/TS 10303-1803;
- items within the scope of application module Product as individual, ISO/TS 10303-1164;
- items within the scope of application module Property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1030.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2019-11Stage: Withdrawal of International Standard [95.99]
Edition: 3Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …