ISO/TS 10303-1311:2019 specifies the application module for Associative draughting elements.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1311:2019:
- items within the scope of application interpreted construct "Associative draughting elements", ISO 10303-520:
- the structures for representing associations between dimensions or draughting callouts and their respective target product shape geometry or annotation;
- the structures for representing associations between the boundaries of a fill area and the product shape geometry or annotation from which they are derived.
- items within the scope of application module Draughting element, ISO/TS 10303-1310;
- items within the scope of application module Shape property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1032.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2019-11
Edition : 5Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …