ISO/TS 10303-1814:2018-11 specifies the application module for Machining features.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1814:2018-11:
- machining features for computer integrated manufacturing;
- features that are to be manufactured by either milling or turning processes;
- machining features for defining shapes necessary for manufacturing;
- machining feature definition elements necessary for creating machining features;
- shape representations necessary for creating machining features;
- features that can be replicated in patterns;
- implicit representation of machining features through selection of standard parameters.
- items within the scope of application module Elemental geometric shape, ISO/TS 10303-1004;
- items within the scope of application module Feature and connection zone, ISO/TS 10303-1671;
- items within the scope of application module Measure representation, ISO/TS 10303-1118;
- items within the scope of application module Specification document, ISO/TS 10303-1747;
- items within the scope of application module Value with unit, ISO/TS 10303-1054.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2018-11
Edition : 2Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …