ISO/TS 10303-1814:2018 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1814: Application module: Machining features
ISO/TS 10303-1814:2018-11 specifies the application module for Machining features.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1814:2018-11:
- machining features for computer integrated manufacturing;
- features that are to be manufactured by either milling or turning processes;
- machining features for defining shapes necessary for manufacturing;
- machining feature definition elements necessary for creating machining features;
- shape representations necessary for creating machining features;
- features that can be replicated in patterns;
- implicit representation of machining features through selection of standard parameters.
- items within the scope of application module Elemental geometric shape, ISO/TS 10303-1004;
- items within the scope of application module Feature and connection zone, ISO/TS 10303-1671;
- items within the scope of application module Measure representation, ISO/TS 10303-1118;
- items within the scope of application module Specification document, ISO/TS 10303-1747;
- items within the scope of application module Value with unit, ISO/TS 10303-1054.