ISO/TS 10303-1796:2018-11 specifies the application module for Kinematic motion representation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1796:2018-11:
- definition of a kinematic motion as a sequence of discretised positions and orientations;
- definition of motion of one or several objects in 3D space along paths, coordinated by a parameter;
- items within the scope of application module B spline geometry, ISO/TS 10303-1801;
- items within the scope of application module Contextual shape positioning, ISO/TS 10303-1027;
- items within the scope of application module Kinematic state, ISO/TS 10303-1798;
- items within the scope of application module Parametric representation, ISO/TS 10303-1813.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2018-11
Edition : 2Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …