ISO/TS 10303-1788:2018 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1788: Application module: Explicit constraints
ISO/TS 10303-1788:2018-11 specifies the application module for Explicit constraints.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1788:2018-11:
- specification of constraint relationships between constituent elements in a model, expressing the intention that these relationships should be preserved on modification of the model following an ISO 10303 transfer;
- free-form constraints enabling the capture and transmission of explicitly defined mathematical relationships between quantities in a model;
- defined constraints, for the representation of relationships defined descriptively, with implied mathematical semantics;
- specification of sets of constraints that are required to hold simultaneously in the model;
- items within the scope of application module Expression, ISO/CD-TS 10303-1342;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Parameterization and variational representation, ISO/TS 10303-1790.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda