ISO/TS 10303-1788:2018-11 specifies the application module for Explicit constraints.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1788:2018-11:
- specification of constraint relationships between constituent elements in a model, expressing the intention that these relationships should be preserved on modification of the model following an ISO 10303 transfer;
- free-form constraints enabling the capture and transmission of explicitly defined mathematical relationships between quantities in a model;
- defined constraints, for the representation of relationships defined descriptively, with implied mathematical semantics;
- specification of sets of constraints that are required to hold simultaneously in the model;
- items within the scope of application module Expression, ISO/CD-TS 10303-1342;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Parameterization and variational representation, ISO/TS 10303-1790.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-11Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 2Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …