This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1747:2018-11 specifies the application module for Specification document.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1747:2018-11:
- specification of technology used for parts and part families;
- specification describing an activity to be performed on a Product or Material;
- specification of properties applicable to surface textures or coatings;
- specification of the characteristics and constraints necessary for correct interoperation between specified units;
- specification defining the syntax and semantics of a computer interpretable language;
- specification of properties applicable to raw material, mixtures, or semi-fabricated material;
- specification of information about the physical or functional testing of a Product;
- structured texts that can have relationships to other structured texts for definition of any of these specifications;
- association between a Specification definition and one or more Products;
- items within the scope of application module Characteristic, ISO/TS 10303-1654;
- items within the scope of application module Configuration item, ISO/TS 10303-1056;
- items within the scope of application module Tagged text representation, ISO/TS 10303-1366.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-11
Edition: 4Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …