ISO/TS 10303-1706:2018-11 specifies the application module for Non feature shape element.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1706:2018-11:
- identification of an auxiliary shape information in the product model. For example annotation information;
- identification of an auxiliary shape that defines meta information for physical shape;
- identification of an auxiliary shape that defines graphic registration marks;
- identification of the relationship between an auxiliary shape and the physical shape model it supports;
- identification of a portion of an auxiliary shape without it's purpose definition;
- identification of a portion of an auxiliary shape used to visually indicate a reference alignment for tooling purposes;
- identification of a portion of an auxiliary shape used specifically for the purpose of providing a description of an interface plane;
- relationship between two auxiliary shapes;
- relationship between two portions of an auxiliary shape.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2018-11
Edition : 5Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …