ISO/TS 10303-1706:2018-11 specifies the application module for Non feature shape element.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1706:2018-11:
- identification of an auxiliary shape information in the product model. For example annotation information;
- identification of an auxiliary shape that defines meta information for physical shape;
- identification of an auxiliary shape that defines graphic registration marks;
- identification of the relationship between an auxiliary shape and the physical shape model it supports;
- identification of a portion of an auxiliary shape without it's purpose definition;
- identification of a portion of an auxiliary shape used to visually indicate a reference alignment for tooling purposes;
- identification of a portion of an auxiliary shape used specifically for the purpose of providing a description of an interface plane;
- relationship between two auxiliary shapes;
- relationship between two portions of an auxiliary shape.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-11Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 5Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)