ISO/TS 10303-1704:2018-11 specifies the application module for Network functional design view.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1704:2018-11:
- the identification of a functional unit;
- the identification and representation of a network of functional units;
- the identification and representation of connections between functional units in the network;
- the identification of the equivalent functional unit definitions;
- the identification of the binding between a functional node in a network and the terminal declaration on the interface.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-11Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 4Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …