ISO/TS 10303-1648:2018 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1648: Application module: Assembly physical requirement allocation
ISO/TS 10303-1648:2018-11 specifies the application module for Assembly physical requirement allocation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1648:2018-11:
- thermal requirement allocation;
- electromagnetic compatibility requirement allocation;
- requirement allocation to shields;
- electromagnetic requirement allocation;
- requirement allocation to components in a design;
- requirement allocation to component features in a design;
- interface requirements;
- mating requirement to a connector in a design.
the representation of the assignment of customer, regulatory agency, and enterprise requirements to an assembly under design. These requirements may be assigned to physical items or geometric features that are used in various phases of the design process.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda