ISO/TS 10303-1514:2018-11 specifies the application module for Advanced boundary representation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1514:2018-11:
- 3D geometry;
- B-rep models;
- B-spline curves and surfaces;
- elementary curves;
- elementary surfaces;
- geometric transformations;
- sculptured surfaces;
- surface curves;
- swept surfaces;
- twisted curves;
- unbounded geometry;
- use of topology to bound geometric entities;
- items within the scope of application module Solid model, ISO/TS 10303-1793;
- items within the scope of application module Topologically bounded surface, ISO/TS 10303-1511.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2018-11
Edition : 4Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...