ISO/TS 10303-1103:2018-11 specifies the application module for Product class.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1103:2018-11:
- identification, as a product class, of a set of similar products to be offered to the market;
- relationships between product classes;
- identification of categories of specifications that can be used to characterize the members of a product class;
- representation of Boolean expressions of specifications;
- representation of dependency rules between specifications;
- association of specification categories, of specifications, of specification expressions and of specification dependency rules with a product class;
- items within the scope of application module Group, ISO/TS 10303-1113;
- items within the scope of application module Identification assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1021;
- items within the scope of application module Product concept identification, ISO/TS 10303-1060.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2018-11
Edition : 5Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...