ISO/TS 10303-1012:2018-11 specifies the application module for Approval.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1012:2018-11:
- characterization of an approval;
- assignment of an approval to product or activity data;
- relationship between two approvals;
- identification of an approval status;
- items within the scope of application module Date time assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1014;
- items within the scope of application module Person organization, ISO/TS 10303-1011.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2018-11Stage: Withdrawal of International Standard [95.99]
Edition: 4Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …