ISO/TS 10303-1004:2018-11 specifies the application module for Elemental geometric shape.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1004:2018-11:
- definition of a geometric coordinate space;
- definition of a geometric model;
- definition of a point expressed using cartesian coordinates;
- definition of an axis;
- definition of a coordinate system or axis placement;
- definition of a 2d or 3d geometric transformation by a 2*3 or 3*4 matrix;
- definition of a geometric transformation from the data of a source axis_placement and of the axis_placement that results from its transformation;
- definition of a geometric transformation from the data of a source axis_placement and of the 2*3 or 3*4 matrix that results from its transformation;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Identification assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1021.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2018-11
Edition : 9Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...