ISO 10303-47:2018 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 47: Integrated generic resource: Shape variation tolerances
ISO 10303-47:2018-11 specifies the integrated resource constructs for Shape variation tolerances.
The following are within the scope of ISO 10303-47:2018-11:
- tolerances as constraints on the shape characteristics of a product;
- the specification of the tolerances on a defined shape;
- the representation of geometrical tolerances and plus-minus tolerances;
- the representation of tolerance values;
- the representation of dimensions;
- the assignment of size characteristics to a shape;
- the assignment of location and orientation characteristics to a shape;
- the specification of datums and datum systems that are established by referencing datums;
- the identification of derived shape elements such as centre lines and intersections;
- the structure for limit and fit systems for shapes.