This document specifies three business requirements for the visibility of logistics traffic flow based on the use cases and gap analysis in Annex A. It includes
1) LISS network architecture requirements,
2) visibility data interchange requirements between LISSs, and
3) visibility data interface and process requirements for an LISS network.
These three business requirements are described further in Clause 6, Clause 7 and Clause 8 respectively.
Furthermore, Clause 8 describes the requirement for a guideline for business participants and stakeholders in an LISS network such as logistics information service providers, single window/SSP operators, data providers and logistics data users.
This document does not include standardization
1) at the level of logistics devices (areas of standardisation covered by ISO/TC 104, ISO/TC 204),
2) for ships, navigation and marine technologies (areas of standardisation covered by ISO/TC 8), or
3) related to international data exchange such as standards developed, published and maintained by UN/CEFACT, GS1, WCO which are referenced as appropriate in this document.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2020-04
Edition : 1Number of pages : 24
Technical Committee:Processes, data elements and documents in commerce, industry and administration
Buy this standard
|PDF + ePub|