ISO/TS 15926-12:2018 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities -- Part 12: Life-cycle integration ontology represented in Web Ontology Language (OWL)
ISO/TS 15926-12:2018 specifies an ontology for the integration of industrial data throughout its life-cycle. The ontology is represented in Web Ontology Language (OWL).
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 15926-12:2018:
· fundamental subclasses of an individual that exists in an actual or possible world, including physical object, activity and event;
· relationships between physical objects, activities and events, including the creation and destruction of physical objects;
· whole-part relationships between physical objects, including temporal part relationships that implement a 4-dimensional (4D) approach to change over time;
· points and periods in time;
· points and regions in space;
· the identification of points in time by text strings in the format defined by ISO 8601.
The following are outside the scope of ISO/TS 15926-12:2018:
· definitions of physical quantities and measurement scales;
· knowledge organization and document metadata specifications;
· approval and status;
· geometry and topology, including shape.
Buy this standard
|PDF + ePub|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda