ISO 8000-115:2018 specifies the requirements for the quality identifiers that form part of an exchange of master data. These requirements supplement those of ISO 8000‑110.
The following are within the scope of ISO 8000-115:2018:
· the syntax and semantics of quality identifiers to allow the unambiguous identification of the owner of the identifier and any restrictions on the use of the identifier;
· the principles of resolving quality identifiers to the data set they represent;
· the characteristics that define quality identifiers.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 8000-115:2018:
· the methods used for the creation of identifiers;
· the syntax of the query and of the response used in the resolution of identifiers;
· the methods used for the resolution of identifiers.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2018-04
Edition : 1Number of pages : 5
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
|PDF + ePub|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda