ISO/TS 10303-1603:2014-08 specifies the application module for Analytical model.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1603:2014-08:
The representation of information needed to properly interface to and exchange the source code contents of an externally defined computer-interpretable model of a particular behaviour. This model allows a behaviour to be described using a mathematical form including but not limited to an algorithm or a table. A model is independent of any particular product. A model is not directly executable to return a result until application data have been applied.
- identification of externally defined analytical and computer-interpretable models and their versions;
- identification of the parameters of an analytical model;
- identification of the ports of an analytical model and their specialisation as vector, scalar ports with discrete or analog context;
- identification of derived analytical models and their ports from another model;
- identification of the variables of an analytical model port;
- the application of an analytical model to a real or imaginary object together with the needed parameter assignments;
- the assignment of analytical model ports to the target objects.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2014-08
Edition: 4Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data