ISO/TS 10303-1799:2014-02 specifies the application module for Kinematic topology.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1799:2014-02:
- representation of the topology for a kinematic structure;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental topology, ISO/TS 10303-1005;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Part view definition, ISO/TS 10303-1023;
- items within the scope of application module Property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1030.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 1Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …