ISO/TS 10303-1634:2014-02 specifies the application module for Assembly component placement requirements.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1634:2014-02:
- grouping of components for placement purposes;
- identification of component groups;
- classification of components for placement purposes;
- assignment of spacing requirements to component classes;
- identification of restriction areas on the interconnect substrate;
- identification of restriction volumes in the assembly;
- assignment of component groups to restriction areas;
- assignment of component groups to restriction volumes;
- description of property based component keepout regions on the interconnect substrate;
- description of property based component keepin regions on the interconnect substrate.
the representation of information needed to describe the constraints restricting where components are to be placed in an assembly. These restrictions might be to keep components within a region, or might be restrictions to keep components out of a region. Components might be grouped and requirements assigned to a group. Constraints might be applied between specific categories of components. Items which are considered by the responsible organization to be the basis of the requirement might be identified. Module attribute data population is restricted to that related to the discrete assembly view.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2014-06
Edition : 4
Technical Committee:Industrial data