ISO/TS 10303-1345:2014 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1345: Application module: Item definition structure
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1345:2014-02 specifies the application module for Item definition structure.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1345:2014-02:
- definition of structures for part definitions, part occurrences and between part definitions and part occurrences;
- relationships between an assembly and its constituents;
- items within the scope of application module Effectivity application, ISO/TS 10303-1059;
- items within the scope of application module Part occurrence, ISO/TS 10303-1715;
- items within the scope of application module Product structure, ISO/TS 10303-1134.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda