This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1206:2014-02 specifies the application module for Draughting annotation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1206:2014-02:
items within the scope of application interpreted construct "Draughting annotation", ISO 10303-504:
- the presentation of non-shape product data depicted by two-dimensional or planar three-dimensional annotation;
- the structures for representing the presentation characteristics of annotation;
- the structures for representing subfigures and symbols;
- the structures for representing externally defined symbols and presentation characteristics;
- pre-defined symbols and presentation characteristics.
the explicit definition of a patch, or assembly of patches, of colour, shading or texture by reference to:
- position and orientation, a text string, and a style for presenting a text string;
- a position and a style for presenting a point;
- a curve and a style for presenting a curve;
- boundary curves for a filled area, and a style for presenting a filled area;
- items within the scope of application module Draughting element, ISO/TS 10303-1310.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2014-06
Edition : 3Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data