ISO/TS 10303-1052:2014 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1052: Application module: Default tolerance
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1052:2014-02 specifies the application module for Default tolerance.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1052:2014-02:
- assignment of default tolerances for the geomentric dimensions of shape elements;
- assignment of default tolerances based on value ranges;
- assignment of default tolerances based on significant digits;
- the association of default tolerances with a product shape;
- default tolerances which are bilateral tolerances;
- default tolerances which are plus or minus tolerances;
- tables of default tolerances;
- default tolerance classes;
- items within the scope of application module Default setting association, ISO/TS 10303-1809;
- items within the scope of application module Document assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1122;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Measure representation, ISO/TS 10303-1118.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda