This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1022:2014-02 specifies the application module for Part and version identification.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1022:2014-02:
- identification of a part;
- identification of a non-countable material;
- identification of a version of a part or of a non-countable material;
- items within the scope of application module Product identification, ISO/TS 10303-1017;
- items within the scope of application module Product version, ISO/TS 10303-1018.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2014-06
Edition : 4Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …