Intelligent transport systems -- Cooperative systems -- Definition of a global concept for Local Dynamic Maps
This standard has been revised by ISO 18750:2018.
- describes the functionality of a "Local Dynamic Map" (LDM) in the context of the "Bounded Secured Managed Domain" (BSMD), and
- - general characteristics of LDM Data Objects (LDM-DOs) that may be stored in an LDM, i.e. information on real objects such as vehicles, road works sections, slow traffic sections, special weather condition sections, etc. which are as a minimum requirement location-referenced and time-referenced,
- - service access point functions providing interfaces in an ITS station (ITS-S) to access an LDM for
- - secure add, update, and delete access for ITS-S application processes,
- - secure read access (query) for ITS-S application processes,
- - secure notifications (upon subscription) to ITS-S application processes, and
- - management access,
- secure registration, de-registration, and revocation of ITS-S application processes at LDM, and
- secure subscription and cancellation of subscriptions of ITS-S application processes,
- - procedures in an LDM considering
- - means to maintain the content and integrity of the data store, and
- - mechanisms supporting several LDMs in a single ITS station unit.