This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1378:2014-02 specifies the application module for Cfd results.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1378:2014-02:
- digital data on structured and unstructured grids describing steady or unsteady fluid dynamics flowfields;
- data at any point in the analysis activity;
- data regarding the exchange of energy by molecular transport including convection, conduction, and advection;
- rotating flowfields (e.g., turbomachinery);
- Newtonian transport laws;
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 1Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …