ISO 8000-120:2016 specifies requirements for the representation and exchange of information about the provenance of master data that consists of characteristic data, and supplements the requirements of ISO 8000‑110.
ISO 8000-120:2016 does not specify a complete model for characteristic data, nor does it specify an exchange format for characteristic data with provenance information.
The following are within the scope of ISO 8000-120:2016:
· scenarios for data provenance;
· requirements for capture and exchange of data provenance information;
· data model for data provenance information.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 8000-120:2016:
· exchange format for data provenance information;
· scheme for registering and resolving organization identifiers and person identifiers;
· provenance of data that are not characteristic data represented as property values;
· configuration management;
· change control;
· syntax of identifiers;
· resolution of identifiers.
Some of the requirements in ISO 8000-120:2016 can apply to exchange of data that is not master data which consists of characteristic data represented as property values.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2016-10
Edition : 1Number of pages : 23
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
|PDF + ePub|