This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1438:2011-10 specifies the application module for Work structure.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1438:2011-10:
- identification and characterization a work request and work order;
- association of a work request with an activity method;
- identification of the product or activity data affected by the work request;
- identification of the activities that are governed by a work order;
- the definition and quantification of planned as well as recorded work outputs;
- the relationships between the work output and detailed descriptions of the output.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-10
Edition : 2Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …