ISO/TS 10303-1307:2011 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1307: Application module: AP239 work definition
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1307:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 work definition.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1307:2011-10:
- the plans and schedules for work to be performed;
- the association of task specifications with plans and schedules;
- the association of meta data with plans and schedules;
- the association of resources and outputs with plans and schedules;
- the location and quantification of planned and actual resources within a supply chain.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review