This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1306:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 task specification resourced.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1306:2011-10:
- the identification of resources required by tasks;
- the identification of products to which tasks are assigned;
- the association of properties with task specifications;
- the association of dates, times, people, approvals and other management data with task specifications;
- the specification of conditions under which a task falls due;
- the association of a justification and a probability with a task assignment to a product, or a resource assignment to a task;
- the association of a location with a task or resource.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-10
Edition : 3Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...