This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1297:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 document management.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1297:2011-10:
- the identification, classification and representation of documents, both digital and non-digital and their versions and definitions;
- the assignment of properties and management information, such as dates, approvals, people and organizations to documents and files;
- the representation of predicted and observed states of documents;
- the representation of messages and envelopes for messages;
- the representation of the rights to access information about part designs, realized parts, documents, and requirements.
ISO/TS 10303-1297:2004 specifies the application module for AP239 document management.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1297:2004
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-10
Edition : 3Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data