This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1295:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 properties.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1295:2011-10:
- the specification of a property definition;
- specification of property values;
- single numerical property values with units;
- ranges of numerical values;
- text as property value;
- specification of a property that is a list of properties;
- qualification of the property as to type, uncertainty, or meaning;
- specification of the definitions needed to assign management resource information to a class of properties;
- specification of the definitions needed to classify properties;
- classification of property definitions and values.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-10
Edition : 2Number of pages : 31
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …