ISO/TS 10303-1295:2011 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1295: Application module: AP239 properties
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1295:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 properties.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1295:2011-10:
- the specification of a property definition;
- specification of property values;
- single numerical property values with units;
- ranges of numerical values;
- text as property value;
- specification of a property that is a list of properties;
- qualification of the property as to type, uncertainty, or meaning;
- specification of the definitions needed to assign management resource information to a class of properties;
- specification of the definitions needed to classify properties;
- classification of property definitions and values.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review