ISO/TS 10303-1293:2011 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1293: Application module: AP239 part definition information
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1293:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 part definition information.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1293:2011-10:
- the identification, classification and representation of part designs, the parts that are realized from designs, documents, and requirements and their versions and definitions;
- the assignment of properties to part designs, realized parts, documents and requirements;
- the assignment of management information, such as dates, approvals, people and organizations to parts, documents and requirements in a given role;
- the representation of predicted and observed states of parts and documents;
- the association of requirements to parts;
- the identification, categorization and representation of interfaces on parts;
- the representation of messages and envelopes for messages;
- the representation of the rights to access information about part designs, realized parts, documents, and requirements.