This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1281:2011-10 specifies the application module for Resource item characterized.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1281:2011-10:
- the identification of resource items;
- the association of approvals, certifications, dates, times, people, security classification, and other management data with resource items;
- the specification of conditions affecting the validity of information about a resource item;
- the association of documents with a resource item;
- the association of a justification with a resource item;
- the association of properties with a resource items.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-10
Edition : 3Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …