ISO/TS 10303-1260:2011 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1260: Application module: Scheme
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1260:2011-10 specifies the application module for Scheme.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1260:2011-10:
- the identification of schemes;
- the identification of entries in a scheme;
- the association of dates and times with schemes and entries in schemes;
- the definition of relationships between entries within a scheme, including dependencies and sequencing;
- the definition of relationships between schemes;
- the definition of relationships between scheme entries and schemes that expand on entries.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review