This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1241:2011-10 specifies the application module for Information rights.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1241:2011-10:
- definition of an information right;
- historical record of granting and revoking a right to a person or organization;
- association of the right to particular information items;
- approval of the general grant of the right;
- approval of a specific grant of a right against particular items of information;
- identification of the contract under which the right is granted;
- relationship of information usage rights to each other.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-10
Edition : 3Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …