ISO/TS 10303-1801:2011 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1801: Application module: B-spline geometry
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1801:2011-02 specifies the application module for B spline geometry.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1801:2011-02:
- B-spline curves with explicit knots;
- B-spline curves with implicitly defined knots;
- B-spline surfaces with explicit knots;
- B-spline surfaces with implicitly defined knots;
- rational B-spline curves and surfaces;
- items within the scope of application module Basic geometry, ISO/TS 10303-1652.