This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1655:2010-07 specifies the application module for Chemical substance.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1655:2010-07:
- definition of a substance and its specialisations as physical particle, chemical element, and chemical compound;
- definition of the composition of a substance from other substances and their ratios;
- a consist-of relationship between a substance and a raw material part;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly structure, ISO/TS 10303-1026;
- items within the scope of application module Generic material aspects, ISO/TS 10303-1681;
- items within the scope of application module Part view definition, ISO/TS 10303-1023;
- items within the scope of application module Person organization assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1013;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1041.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2010-07
Edition : 4Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …