This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1289:2010-07 specifies the application module for AP239 management resource information.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1289:2010-07:
- facility to assign management information to product data;
- facility to assign management information to activity data;
- facility to assign management information to management data;
- assignment of management information to management data;
- the association of a value, represented by a class, to an attribute on an entity representing management information;
- assignment of classification information to management information;
- the identification of a class that is external to a data exchange file;
- the identification of an external class library that is not in an exchange file and holds the definition for classes used in the exchange file;
- a reference to a class in an external class library;
- assignment of an identification to management information;
- set theory relationships between classes.
- power set;
- proper subset;
- same membership (that is equality);
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2010-07
Edition : 3Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …