ISO/TS 10303-1289:2010 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1289: Application module: AP239 management resource information
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1289:2010-07 specifies the application module for AP239 management resource information.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1289:2010-07:
- facility to assign management information to product data;
- facility to assign management information to activity data;
- facility to assign management information to management data;
- assignment of management information to management data;
- the association of a value, represented by a class, to an attribute on an entity representing management information;
- assignment of classification information to management information;
- the identification of a class that is external to a data exchange file;
- the identification of an external class library that is not in an exchange file and holds the definition for classes used in the exchange file;
- a reference to a class in an external class library;
- assignment of an identification to management information;
- set theory relationships between classes.
- power set;
- proper subset;
- same membership (that is equality);