Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1068: Application module: Constructive solid geometry 3D
This standard has been revised by ISO/TS 10303-1068:2014
ISO/TS 10303-1068:2010-07 specifies the application module for Constructive solid geometry 3D.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1068:2010-07:
- constructive solid geometry;
- half space;
- solid volume described by its enclosing envelopes;
- solid generated by sweeping a face or a surface along a path;
- replication of a solid model with possible linear transformation;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental geometric shape, ISO/TS 10303-1004;
- items within the scope of application module Primitive solids, ISO/TS 10303-1791.